Scope of Training Services
IQCS Certification offers a very comprehensive range of ISO Training, QA & Quality Engineering Training, Consulting & Application Services, Management Courses as well as Software Products Application Services. This enables IQCS to provide a “One-Stop” services to all the valuable customers in the international market. For more information, click the read more button below:
Management System Training
1. Introduction to the Changes of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
2. ISO 9001 QMS Mgmt. System Training
3. ISO 14001 EMS Mgmt. System Training
4. ISO 45001:2016 OHS Mgmt. Training
5. QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Inc. IATF 16949:2016 Training
6. Integrated Mgmt. System Training
7. ISO 22000 FSMS Mgmt. System Training / HACCP Training
8. ISO 13485 Medical Devices Quality Mgmt. Training
9. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 IS Mgmt. Training
QA & Quality Engineering Training
1. Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training (Advanced)
Statistical concepts, Normal, Binomial and Poisson distributions and their applications.
Acceptance sampling as a method of detection, Process control as a method of prevention.
Control charts (C, U, X-bar and R, Moving range and moving average, CUSUM and trend charts).
2. Design of Experiment (DOE) Training
Statistical concepts, attributes data, variable data, one factor, two and multiple factors experiments, data transformation, interactions, linear graphs, process paramenter optimization, central composite design, and RSM.
3. ANOVA.TM Taguchi Methods (Robust Design) Training
Taguchi endorsed software ANOVA.TM is used in this programme.
- Economics of Quality Engineering,
- Basic Terminology and concepts,
- Analysis of Variance,
- Orthogonal Arrays and Linear Graphs,
- Steps in Taguchi Methods,
- Case Studies and Applications,
- Reliability Engineering Training
*Detail information will be provided upon request
5. QFD (Quality Function Deployment) Training
Need for QFD, QFD benefits, QFD methodology, Four Phases of QFD:
Product Planning (Phase I),
Part Deployment (Phase II),
Process Planning (Phase III),
Product Planning (Phase IV),
Toyota Rust Case Study,
Managing the QFD Process,
Planning and Organization QFD Projects,
QFD in Product Development,
6. FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) Training
What is failure mode & effects analysis, Categories of FMEA: Design FMEA,
Process of FMEA
Elements of FMEA:
Failure Mode Analysis,
Failure Effect Analysis,
Failure Criticality Analysis:
The main steps in a FMEA:
identify, list all possible system components and their modes,
determine the effect, rate the probability of occurrence,
calculate the Risk Priority Number (RPN), identify the corrective actions,
Responsibility for preparation of the FMEA:
Analysis of failure data,
Applications of FMEA,
FMEA Implementation : Do & Don’t.
7. Gage R and R (Gage Repeatability & Responsibility) Training
Data Sheet, d2 values for the distribution of the average range, Gage R and R Average and Range Method, Gage Study (Range Method), Gage Study (Range Method), Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility Data Sheet, Gage Repeatability and Responsibility Report, Confidence Interval for the Average and Range Gage Study, Estimate of Variance Components, 5.15 Sigma Spread, Variance Component CL with o x p Significant, Variance Component CL with o x p Insignicant, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), Gage R and R ANOVA Method, Attribute Gage Study, Short Method.
8. Basic Statistical Tools Training
Introduction to elementary statistics and statistical distributions
Complete coverage on acceptance sampling by attributes (Mil Std 105)
Introduction to acceptance sampling by variables (Mil Std 414)
Introduction to Control Charts (C, U, X-bar and R charts)
Software/hardware facilities Purchase :
Interested party please visit Exclusive Agent for software/hardware and contact us for more information and purchase of related software/hardware.
* For registration or more information about our services, please contact us.